- Can you fit the battery yourself?
- Is the alternator charging?
- Is the starting system causing extra drain on the battery?
- How will you dispose of the old battery?
- What do you do if the battery goes flat under the warranty period?
All of the above is taken care of on your doorstep, so you don’t have to worry if your battery is faulty within the warranty period as our batteries are covered by a “Mobile Warranty” meaning within the warranty period we will come to your location where the battery was first fitted (or a location of same or lower distance) free of charge.
When fitting your battery we will ensure the alternator is charging correctly and the starting system is not putting additional drain on your battery and we will dispose of your old battery at no extra charge.
For hassle free replacement batteries in Norwich call 01603 462959
We also cover additional areas and towns and village around them: