Honda Jazz 15 – 19 Reset Tyre Monitor / Calibration Info
You can calibrate the system from the
customized features on the multi-information
1. Press the button until (customize settings) appears on the display, then press the SEL/RESET button.
2. Press the button until Deflation Warning System appears on the display, then press the SEL/RESET button.
The display switches to the customization setup screen, where you can select Cancel or Initialise.
3. Press the button and select Initialise, then press the SEL/RESET button.
Completed screen appears, then the display returns to the customization menu screen.
4. Press the button until (Exit) appears on the display, then press the SEL/ RESET button.
• The display returns to the normal screen.
• The calibration process finishes
• Deflation Warning System cannot be calibrated if a compact spare tyre * is installed.
• The calibration process requires approximately 30 minutes of cumulative driving at speeds between 40–100 km/h (25–62 mph).
• During this period, if the ignition switch is turned on and the vehicle is not moved within 45 seconds, you may notice the low tyre pressure indicator comes on briefly.
This is normal and indicates that the calibration process is not yet complete. If the snow chains are installed, remove them before calibrating the deflation warning system.
If the low tyre pressure/deflation warning system indicator comes on even when the properly inflated specified regular tyres are installed, have the vehicle checked by a dealer.
We recommend that the tyres be replaced with the same brand, model, and size as the originals. Ask a dealer for details.